Shasta Regional Community Real Estate Foundation
The greatest wealth in our region is in our land.
Gifts of Real Estate
Donations that may qualify:
House/Condominium Apartment building Vacation home Commercial building Farmland Undeveloped land
Three ways to donate:
- Give Property Outright
- Establish a Life Estate
- Create a Charitable Remainder or Lead Trust
We can help you turn a low-yield asset into a high-yield legacy.
How it works:
- We assess the real property you would like to donate for compliance with our acceptance policies.
- We facilitate administrative details including appraisals, inspections and title work.
- The net proceeds of your donated real property can be invested in an endowed fund at Shasta Regional Community Foundation or with a non-profit of your choice.
Shasta Regional Community Real Estate Foundation Board of Directors
- Ryan Haedrich, Haedrich & Co., Inc - Chair
- Brian Meek, Retired City Manager, Yreka - Vice-Chair
- Jeff Finck, Cornerstone Bank - Treasurer
- Leo Graham, General Counsel, Tri Counties Bank
- Bill Wright, Shasta Land Services
- Bill Haedrich, Haedrich & Co., Inc.
- John Dues, CPA
- Andy Duff, Certified Financial Planner™