Partners in philanthropy
Shasta Regional Community Foundation can help you and your clients meet charitable goals across the entire region. If you have clients who can benefit from making charitable gifts, but you want to avoid recommending specific causes or organizations, partnering with the Community Foundation can give your clients a wide range of opportunities to address the issues they care about most, while receiving the maximum tax benefit under law.
Why work through the Community Foundation
- We work through you. You continue to build your client relationships, and we help you serve their charitable giving needs.
- We partner with you. We provide support, information and expertise around charitable giving options. We offer as much, or as little, support as you need, every step of the way.
- We help you build stronger relationships. You help your clients achieve charitable impact and receive tax advantages by working with us.
- We help you connect across generations. When you help families establish advised endowment funds at the Community Foundation, you begin a legacy of involvement with current and future generations.
We can help you:
- Listen for charitable opportunities and start charitable conversations
- Identify your clients’ charitable giving interests and motivations
- Assess giving options that match personal charitable interests with tax planning needs
- Create and implement charitable plans that are integrated into major business, personal and financial decisions
- Facilitate complex forms of giving and execute technical giving instruments (including charitable trusts)
- Maintain your client relationship through the American Funds Program.
- Provide information on community needs—and on the local nonprofit organizations and programs that make a difference in the areas your clients care about most
- Deliver grantmaking expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving
Want to help your client create a high-impact gift? Contact us to learn about community needs and opportunities—and the areas where Shasta Regional Community Foundation is making a difference today.
Main photo: Burney Falls. Located in East Shasta County, these 129-foot falls are not the highest or largest in the state, but possibly the most beautiful.