Ten reasons to give
Establishing a charitable fund at Shasta Regional Community Foundation is easy, flexible, effective and lasting. We can guide you through the process. Giving should warm your heart, not burden you with tax complications and ongoing administrative details. We are uniquely prepared to help you connect to the causes that matter to you:
- We are a local organization with deep roots in the community.
- Our professional staff has broad expertise regarding community issues and needs.
- We provide highly personalized service tailored to each individual’s charitable and financial interests.
- Our funds help people invest in the causes they care about most.
- We accept a wide variety of assets, and can facilitate even the most complex forms of giving.
- We partner with professional advisors to create highly effective approaches to charitable giving.
- We offer maximum tax advantage for most gifts under federal law.
- We multiply the impact of gift dollars by pooling them with other gifts and grants.
- We build endowment funds that benefit the community forever and help create personal legacies.
- We are a community leader, convening agencies and coordinating resources to create positive change.
What will your philanthropy look like?
Find out how neighbors are helping neighbors in Shasta and Siskiyou counties. Read our stories.