Lasting support for Shasta and Siskiyou Counties
With Shasta Regional Community Foundation, anyone can be a philanthropist.
- Contribute cash, stocks, bonds, retirement accounts, real estate or other assets
- Choose a giving method, such as wills, trusts, or direct transfers
- Establish an unrestricted, field of interest, designated, agency, donor advised or scholarship fund
- Name your fund or give anonymously
- Qualify for maximum tax advantage under federal law
- Endow your fund to make your gift last forever
- Stay informed or involved, depending on the charitable fund you establish
- Invest your gift
- Monitor community needs in all areas of community life
- Award grants from the funds and monitor performance
- Inform you of investment performance and grant awards
- Handle all administrative details
Wondering what to give? Consider a gift of real estate. Contact us or review our Guide to Giving (728KB PDF).
Main photo: Veterans' Cemetery dedication ceremony. Shasta Regional Community Foundation donors have pooled their resources to help pay for the watering of the cemetery. Read the story.