To promote philanthropy in Shasta and Siskiyou Counties by connecting people who care with causes that matter.
More about the Shasta Regional Community Foundation
Created by and for the people of Shasta and Siskiyou counties, Shasta Regional Community Foundation is a tax-exempt charitable organization working to enhance the quality of life for all people in the North State region. Founded in 2000, the roots of the Community Foundation can be found in the passions of a group of residents concerned with the well-being of future North State generations. Today, the Community Foundation services the region by building permanent endowments, addressing needs through grantmaking and by providing community leadership.
We can help you get more out of giving. Find out how:
- Our staff members have deep knowledge of local needs and organizations working to fulfill them.
- Our board of directors oversees the financial health and investment practices of the Community Foundation.
- We publish annual reports and other resources to keep our community informed.
- We work with donors and professional advisors to help donors reach their personal, financial and charitable goals.
- Grants from Community Foundation funds help solve problems and address issues facing communities in Shasta and Siskiyou Counties.
- Certified, National Standards for U.S. Community Foundations
- Member, Council on Foundations and League of California Community Foundations