To enhance the value of our region in Shasta, Siskiyou and Tehama counties through the power of giving.
More about Shasta Regional Community Foundation
Created by and for the people of Shasta and Siskiyou counties, Shasta Regional Community Foundation is a tax-exempt charitable organization working to enhance the quality of life for all people in the North State region. Founded in 2000, the roots of the Community Foundation can be found in the passions of a group of residents concerned with the well-being of future North State generations. Today, the Community Foundation services the region by building permanent endowments, addressing needs through grantmaking and by providing community leadership.
We are Certified, National Standards for U.S., and a member of the League of California Community Foundations.
We make giving easy. Find out how:
- Our staff members have deep knowledge of local needs and organizations working to fulfill them.
- Our board of directors oversees the financial health and professional investment practices of the Community Foundation.
- We publish annual reports and other resources to keep our community informed.
- We work with donors and professional advisors to help donors reach their personal, financial and charitable goals.
- Grants from Community Foundation funds help solve problems and address issues facing communities in Shasta, Siskiyou and Tehama counties.